Smudge Stick - Blue Sage & EucalyptusRegular price $6.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ummm we ALL need to smudge this year, right? I love these and use them personally often - I thought they'd be a nice item to add to our "Our New Normal" line.
Smudging Info: Inhaling these scents, it’s easier to tune into your own subtle energy and the energy of the space you’re in. For most people, the scent of smudge sticks is calming on a soul level.
Use this form of aromatherapy to reduce stress, balance your energy, and cleanse your home. Burning smudge sticks also helps create a spiritual atmosphere for your yoga or meditation practice.
- Open a door or a window to allow the smoke (and the negative energy) to escape.
- Use a natural vessel (abalone shell or bowl of sand works well) in which to extinguish when you're done smudging.
- Light the smudge stick and let it burn for 10 to 15 seconds. Gently blow out the flame - you want embers, but no flame. The sage smoke should be flowing freely at this point!
- Purify by wafting smoke into all corners of your space.
- To extinguish, pounce end of bundle into the sand. Do not use water. You may repeat an reuse whenever you feel necessary. I love this when I'm especially stressed or feeling like I need a fresh start with good energy.
White Sage & Rose
- Best for calming and connecting with your heart, fends off infection, soothes those with frantic energy.
Blue Sage & Peppermint:
- Best for cleansing your home and facilitating relaxation.